Friday, July 01, 2005

Reports from the Field(s)

S.M. (also to be known hereafter as Lady Errant) reports via email that she arrived safely in Grand Forks, N. Dakota, at 6 this morning and was picked up by S.L., who was accompanied by Mom, Taylor and Thomas, and that Sarah and John had also arrived safely by train around 2 a.m. She further reports that they are already having lots o' fun. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I was informed we will be leaving for the cabin tomorrow a.m. and will stay until Tuesday and that we will try to play some golf. Hopefully, our favorite course, Under Mountain, is not already booked up. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, low 80's and dry, and we will have the place to ourselves even if it is for just a couple of days. I'm bringing lots of books.

I visited the Chevy Chase Women's Club after Curves today to check the place out, to see when their next annual art show is scheduled (March 2006) and to find out how to enter (have to call someone who wasn't in today). The nice ladies there also asked me if I would consider joining the Club. Hmmmm... Me, a member of the Chevy Chase Women's Club. I'm not sure it fits my personality even if I could afford it, which I probably can't. Then I ran over to Plaza Art Supplies as I have a hankering to paint some pansies, but didn't have the right sized canvas. I picked up a 10 by 20, which I think will be perfect. Then I stopped at One Step Up to see if my new sandals had come in yet (they haven't). Still have to pick up my cholesterol prescription and something for dinner, but was too hungry to do any more errands before I had some lunch, so I came home to eat and will go back out. And it's already 2:30. I don't know where the time goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home