Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh, I'm Happy Today, I'm Happy Today!

I got my studio/study cleaned up, decongested, and re-organized and then worked on two art projects, one a guardian angel for a friend in need - she has Parkinson's disease - and one a ribbon painting/collage for a breast cancer fundraiser someone asked me to donate to. It's not even due for months, but I was thinking about it and it's easier than getting back to "The Florida Paintings," which I plan to do tomorrow. The angel is done and the "Pray for the Cure" painting is almost done, if my friend likes it. I'll put it aside until I can take pics and then take one to send to her. So...it's not even 3:00 and I still have time to do some other projects I've put on hold while I was furiously working on the Ethiopian project. That one can do with a little rest for awhile at the moment, while other people catch up to/with me.

I can't believe that it will already be MARCH tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home