Saturday, May 20, 2006

That Kind of Day

It turned from an overcast, cold, cloudy morning into a glorious afternoon, the kind you feel like you just have to walk up the street and have lunch at one of the restaurants with outdoor seating. So after a quick run down to Georgetown to see the exhibit at the Anne C. Fisher Gallery that my friend Beth Cartland is in, I walked up to Parthenon and had a glass of wine and a plate of liver and onions and read the Jane Fonda autobiography, while the breezes blew and the people walked by and the day was just lovely, lovely, lovely.

Woke up early this a.m. and decided I really needed some time off so watched the Little Women video I had checked out yesterday. Also got Little Dorrit, which I'm thinking is next. I think it's early to bed tonight. The Goofy One went up to the cabin again for the week-end, so I have it all to myself. It's not a bad thing, but I am missing him a little, even though he'll be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home