Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Reuning

Goodie, aka Rosalie Rikkola, one of my best friends from high school, arrived for our 40th h.s. reunion on Wednesday and spent Wednesday and Thursday nights with us. Thursday she and I went out to see Donna in Mason, and Annette came out, too. We were stunned to say the least, but happy to see her, and we had a nice time catching up.

Last night Goodie and I went to the Ashland High School/Depadua High School combined pre-reunion party at the Best Western Motel on Highway 13. We weren't sure we were really in the mood, but she and her friend Judy and Judy's cousin were staying there anyhow, so we just bought a couple of drinks and went out to sit at the table in the finally cooling night air lakeside and eventually several people found us out there so it didn't require much effort on our part to socialize. I came home about 10:30 and could have stayed longer, but felt I better get to bed since I hadn't had much sleep for a couple of nights and was feeling a bit ragged despite a nap earlier in the evening.

Today and tomorrow are Bay Days(http://www.ashlandbaydays.com/), tonight is our separate high school reunions, and Terry, Kaye and the boys should be home from North Dakota somtime tonight and I'll want to see them before Charles drives me to Tomah to catch the train on Monday morning. So it will be still be pretty busy right up to the time I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home