Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Recovery

The Goofy One started feeling just a little better yesterday and was antsy to get out of the house by last evening, so we walked up the street - it was a beautiful night! - to Arucola for dinner. He had the half a grilled chicken, as usual, and I had the pasta combo - three different homemade pastas with three different sauces. Mmmmmmm - it's the BEST! He went to work today, but is still at about half mast, I'ld say. I hope he makes it a short day, but once he gets there, it's hard for him to get away.

I woke up with a headache which I'm hoping is from a rainy weather system supposedly on its way in rather than that I've caught his cold, but...as my mother famously says..."We'll see." I have to have my annual mammogram this afternoon, but then I get to go to see Tipper Gore tonight at the Sewell Belmont House, so I'm slamming medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home