Monday, March 06, 2006

Online Creativity Course

My friend Deborah Ager, a wonderful poet and publisher of "32 Poems," is offering an online course. Here is what she says:

"If you love creativity, are inspired by communities of artists, and want to nurture your creativity in an adventurous way, then I invite you to join me!

You're invited to join a free 27-day course called The Creative Mind Adventure (it's not my favorite name so please send any better ideas my way =) ). I'm excited to offer this course as it's something I've been thinking about doing for a year -- and now it's the time!

The course takes place via email or by you visiting the yahoogroups to read the lesson or, soon, via blog. If you miss a day, it's no big deal.You can come and go and you can participate from home. Whenever you start is the right time for you. Whatever you complete is the right amount. This class is about exploring our creativity in a fun and adventurous way.

You can learn more about it and sign up at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecreativemindadventure/

You are welcome to invite friends to join in. I look forward to engaging with a creative community of artists and thinkers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home