Saturday, July 22, 2006

Found

while tidying up the basement, also known as Charlotte and Sarah's art studio while Carey and Sarah were visiting because almost every afternoon, after a morning adventure and lunch, they would go down there and rest, watch videos, draw and color and make up dramatic "presentations" and, apparently, write songs. I'm not sure where or when they heard the music to the television comedy "Green Acres" but I'm pretty sure this was meant to be sung to that tune. They called their combination of adventures with Carey and me "Camp Aunty," because I had put it all together earlier this Spring, and from there, they started calling me "Campantie."

Here's the first verse, as far as they got. (I know it was the first verse because lower on the page there is the notation "Verse 2:"):

Campantie is the one for meeee
Shee gave me something to seee
Campantie....is number # 1 for fun!
........


I'm not sure what distracted them from finishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home