Friday, September 01, 2006

The Exhibit Opened Today

I ran up to the SB House this morning to see it on its first day. It is so beautiful! Jenn did a wonderful job. When Becki said to me, "It's your vision...Come to life!" I almost cried.

We got a nice notice on Wednesday in the Northwest Current but I haven't seen any of the listings I sent to the Post so not sure it will make it in there at all. It looks, though, like we might not even need them. Congressman Honda's office called the other day to say that he would be attending and that other staffers, and maybe Congress people, from the Ethiopia Caucus would be as well. The SB House has gotten a tremendous response to all of their publicity, so I'm looking forward to a good turnout. On top of that, we sold several pieces of the art before the show even officially opened! It makes my heart glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home