Sunday, October 22, 2006

Things Fall Apart, Part II

So, for a couple of weeks my back had been acting up more than usual and so last week it was so troublesome I decided it was time to try to get it attended to, yet again.....After my bad experiences with p.t. earlier in the year I was feeling discouraged about finding some useful treatment. However, after much research and investigation, I have an appointment with a physical therapist that our friend Gordon highly recommends, "raves about," and he should know, since he's apparently had a lot of it over the years. In the meantime, I've had to put Curves on hold, again, and have spent a lot of time on the heating pad. We'll see what happens. At least with this guy, I will have the same therapist all the time so the right hand will know what the left hand is doing and there should be no glitches, or "treatments" that end up exacerbating the situation. Keeping a good thought.... and in the back of my mind is the possibility of seeking help with through the services of a neighbor, Stephanie Becker, who is a natureopathic doctor....As my mother so famously says, "We'll see."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home