Sunday, December 31, 2006

Low Key is the Name of the Game

After a very very busy year, Jim and I have decided to go low key for New Year's. We were going to go out last night, but even decided against that. Charles left me a recipe for bulgogi, so I bought a lovely 2 pound piece of steak, cut it up and am marinating it for dinner. We have our bottle of champagne chilling. This morning, I made blueberry muffins and then we went for a nice long walk in Rock Creek Park. I did some errands. We had lunch. Jim went to the office for a couple of hours. I'm doing some household tasks and then going to watch the Prairie Home Companion movie on dvd and rest. This evening we are going to have a quiet dinner and then MAYBE go to a neighbor's house for a drink before going to bed at a reasonable hour. We're old fogeys, and it works for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home