Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cleaning, Partying, No Painting

Saturday a.m. the Goofy One headed to the office, very early, 7-ish!. The annual audit is next week. It and the annual Board Meeting, which this year was two weeks ago in San Francisco, are two of the most time-consuming projects he has - and they are always both in early Fall. After he left I realized it had been awhile since we had done a thorough housecleaning and that my friend Tessa, my roommate on my trip to Crete several years ago, is going to be visiting from Colorado, arriving tomorrow. So I worked my butt off until T.G.O got home about 1:30. I showered and dressed, he changed shirts, and we went to the annual PRB picnic at his boss's house in Kensington. Home about 5:30, zonked, and called it an early night. Both very tired today, but still had some cleaning to do, so we spent most of the day on that. We are going out to dinner, maybe take Charlotte with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home