Saturday, October 01, 2005

Settling Down

After an unusually busy and distracting September, I finally got a chance to do some painting again this past week, and the Goofy One is getting back to doing some exercising. He rode his bike to work one day and today has gone mountain biking with Gordon, while I have started work on a new commission, a portrait of the husband of an old friend of ours, which she is going to give him for Christmas. I'm ahead of schedule, but it's the only thing I've got lined up that's actually a paying project, so I thought I should do it first. Had a couple of other nibbles lately, but they didn't materialize, at least not yet and I'm not counting on anything. I did decide to advertize in the Murch Elementary school parent directory and maybe in the Wilson H.S. parent directory. Art is a very tough business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home