Saturday, May 27, 2006

Our 23rd Anniversary Week-end

This is it. Monday it will be 23 years since we "tied the knot." I think it's really nice the country has the whole day off to celebrate! We'll be doing it by going to the Bruce Springsteen concert on Sunday night with some friends and then on Monday we will have our traditional intimate anniversary dinner at 1789 (http://www.1789restaurant.com/main/index.shtml).

We've already had a nice day so far. I made blueberry pancakes and sausages for breakfast. Then I went off to mail the Thomas and Taylor painting to Moodley. Didn't want to yet, but I need the money! Met a fellow portrait artist in The UPS Store, who said, when he saw it, "That's very nice! Did you paint it?" We chatted while both of our packages were being wrapped and weighed, etc. He may be interested in the Girls Gotta Run show.

When I got home I called Moodley to tell her it was on the way and what shipping cost, etc., so we got caught up, too. She had a busy week and is looking forward to a less busy week-end and really looking forward to the end of school in two weeks.

While I was gone Jim did some little chores around the house and is now going to go over to "the gates" for awhile, on the feeder canal. We have a $25.00 gift card for Maggiano's so that's where we'll go for dinner tonight.

I think I'll call Carey, although she's probably not home. But we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home